Saturday 27 April 2013

A Giant Embryo finds a home...

You may have seen a few weekends back now I was lucky and took part in the FIRST EVER Designer Toy Convention the UK has seen in London; ToyCon UK! http://toyconuk.com/

It was an amazing weekend and I am so glad I got to be a part of it.  One of the main specials I had created for the day, was a selection of GIANT Monster Embryos. 10 were created in my original colouring; Brilliant Blue and another 7 were customised by some amazing artists! Haus of Loz, Jon Paul Kaiser (who customised his live on the day), Ume Toys, Stitches and Glue, Creo Designs (who also helped me produce these giant embryos), Lisa Rae Hansen and Matt Lunartik Jones all customised one in their signature styles and MY WORD they were outstanding! 

The fab pink unicorn that Loz did for me has found a home and I was really overwhelmed by Rebekahs post that she was kind enough to share with me about her purchase.

"Today i received a truly amazing piece of art :) the monster embryo in itself is a design triumph but to have a one of a kind custom of such an large scale is truly awesome,
the attention to detail is second to none its beautifully produced in every aspect.
as a collector of these fine works i would define this as an epic centre piece to my collection and would encourage anyone who truly appreciates beauty and quality to invest in one :)"


Thank you SO much Rebekah for becoming the owner of this truly superb creation and also for taking the time to leave such beautiful feedback for me.  There are still Giant Embryos left and trust me guys, these are even more amazing in person.  If you'd like to own one then follow the link and check them out: http://tayloredcuriosities.bigcartel.com/

I am open to taking instalment payments on these larger pieces, so if you see one you want and would like to pay in instalments, contact me at tayloredcuriosities@hotmail.co.uk and let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment